AWS Certifications: At least three of these.
Focus on technologies to move me from an analytical role into a Data Engineering role.
Build Portfolio Style projects to demonstrate skills with Data Pipelines, AWS, and Python.
Become competent with one or more visualizaiton tools.
Continue to dedicate an average of five hours weekly for career development study and practice.
- I will increase my reading goal for 2023. I plan to read at least 18 books. Six of these will be non-fiction.
- Learn more about Hugo - Become better at using it.
- Understand how Hugo Works - Build my own templates and Theme
- Migrate to AWS (This will be one of the AWS Projects mentioned above)
- Migrate the GitLab repository I use now to AWS Code Commit
- Setup AWS Code Deploy to deploy changes to the site on commit automatically